Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi has been appointed president of National Olympic & Paralympic Academy in an official ceremony in the attendance of NOC president and secretary general, presidents of sports federations and some other sports officials.
Mr. Shahnazi was proposed to NOC Executive Board by Mr. Mohammad Ali Abadi, NOC president and was officially designated by the President as the third NOPA president.
He has served as:
1. Chef de mission of Iranian delegation in 2000 Sydney Olympic Games
2. Deputy president of Table Tennis Confederation, ATTU
3. Table Tennis Jury Member in 2004 Athens Olympic Games
4. Table Tennis Jury Member of Asian Games, 1997 Tailand
5. Executive Board Member of International Table Tennis Federation
6. Table Tennis Jury Member in London Olympic Games
7. President of Table Tennis Federation of I.R.IRAN
8. ATTU representative in Euro-Asian Championships, Istanbul 2009
9. ATTU representative in Euro-Asian Championships, Minsk 2011
10. Vice president of Football Federation