Management & Planning Center
The Management and Planning Center has been established in order to
apply the current knowledge of management in sports organizations, measuring,
matching and applying it in the performance of the academy, as well as monitoring
and managing the organization's strategic plans in order to achieve the
following goals and roles:
1. Assisting and supporting program-oriented activities in order to
achieve the goals and mission of the academy
2. Helping improve the process of strategic planning and
supervision in the academy and participation in this field with the country's
3. Improving attitudes, promoting the level of knowledge and
practical skills of human resource management of the target groups of the
academy, including improving the performance of young athletes and women,
coaches, managers and supervisors of delegations to major sporting events.
4. Presenting management strategies in the field of attracting,
maintaining and promoting human resources and creating an organization's human
resources training system.
5. Cooperation and participation with the country's scientific
centers, experts, as well as national and international social organizations in
strengthening the management of the organization's programs.
6. Holding / participating in conferences, workshops and training
courses in the field of management of sports organizations.
7. Participating in the compilation, translation, publication,
research in the field of management of sports organizations, as well as special
practical materials for sports managers and coaches.
8. Help improve knowledge and management skills of academy managers
and sports organizations.
7. Strengthen international relations in line with the mission and
goals of the organization
9. Improving service quality
10. Strengthening the volunteer system in the field of sports in
11. Improving the structure and management skills of managers of
organizations and sports clubs in the country
12. Cooperation in management programs in appropriate cases at the
regional and international levels