In order to
fulfill the major role and mission of the National Olympic Committees and
Academies in order to develop and strengthen high-performance and sports for
all sections (Article 27, Paragraph 2 of the Olympic Charter) in the country,
the National Olympic Academy Education Center supervises all educational and
research programs related to sports managers, athletes, coaches, physical
education teachers, , students, etc. and all its sports stakeholders with an
emphasis on the development of Olympic values.
- Planning, organizing, participating, implementing, controlling
and evaluating all educational programs related to different sections of the
National Olympic Academy and some different sections of the National Olympic
- Implementing various programs and trainings in the community with
the aim of introducing, promoting and developing the ideals and goals of the
Olympic Movement, such as the Olympic Day.
- Ensuring the strengthening of capabilities, updating, familiarizing,
education of its audience within the framework of the mission of the
organization and the Olympic Charter at the national level.
- Recruting and inviting the best experts and specialists of sports
sciences in the country in order to teach and guide their educational programs.
- Cooperation with scientific centers and prestigious universities
of sports sciences in the country's educational programs and courses.
- Participating and cooperating in holding seminars, congresses and
workshops related to the goals of the academy.
- Cooperation and partnership with related programs in the Olympic
Solidarity, including technical courses, management courses, OVEP, training
courses and national, regional and international symposiums, scholarships and
- Participating and cooperating with the International Olympic
Academy and transferring the achievements of attending in the international
meetings of this organization at the level of the organization and the country.
historical, scientific, technical, educational, artistic and artistic books and
publications related to the country's sports, Olympics, Paralympics, national
champions, sports coaches and influential people in the country's sports.