Olympic Values Education Program (OVEP)
Given the importance and expansion of development programs and
promoting Olympic values, the diversity of its audiences at the level of sports
organizations and society, as part of the mission of the National Olympic
Committees and Academies based on the Olympic Charter and the 2020
International Olympic Committee instruction; the Olympic Values Education Program
(OVEP) was established in order to provide content and to strengthen the
"Olympic Value-Based Education" programs at the National Olympic
Objectives & Duties:
- Continuous study of the guidelines of the International Olympic
Committee and the International Olympic Academy in this regard in order to
provide up-to-date resources and content of relevant activities and programs
and their application in the educational programs of sports organizations.
-Introducing, training and promoting Olympic values in all
educational programs of Olympic organizations, especially programs related to
- Attracting support and promotion of Olympic values among prominent,
famous people, artists, officials, etc. at the community level in order to
create responsibility among them for the development and promotion of these
values through their field of work.
- Expanding the audience community in the country by emphasizing on
communities with more needs such as vulnerable and less unprivileged children
-Continuous interaction with other sports organizations, especially
the physical education department of the Ministry of Education, in order to
cover the maximum community of physical education teachers and students across
the country with joint programs of Olympic values and physical education in
schools and bilateral activities.
- Continuous interaction with champions and popular Olympians in
order to create role model at the community level (especially continuous
communication with the Athletes Commission)
- Continuous communication with the agencies of international
social organizations such as the United Nations and UNESCO in the country in
order to define and implement joint programs such as social development through
- Defining and implementing various and effective programs and
projects in this field in order to attract more support for the Olympic Solidarity.
- Partnership with domestic sports and social organizations (NGOs)
to develop health, vitality, hope, environmental sustainability in the
community through sports.
- Development and promotion of the Olympism in practice among all
organizational departments in the Academy and the National Olympic Committee.
- Participating and using every opportunity such as gatherings,
seminars, workshops and training courses to introduce and promote values.
- Presence, interaction and participation with scientific, artistic,
cultural centers of the country in order to take advantage of their potential
and increase the synergy in developing and promoting Olympic values among
different segments of society.
- Establishing relationships and partnerships with relevant sports organizations
at the international level
-Calendar of programs (including course, workshop, participation,
conference, exhibition, competition, ...)
-Movies and photos